- Level 4: The Practice will be replaced by Paint in your easel options.
- Level 5: You can now paint a still-life
- Level 6: Paint stylized Stil-life (choose between Somber, Genius or Insane)
- Level 7: You can now paint Portraits.
- Level 8: You are able to paint a memorized scene
- Level 9: You now have the ability to paint a masterpiece
Note: there are no benefits for mastering the painting skill.
- Brushmaster: Paintmasters have painted a minimum of 30 paintings and paint faster as a result.
- Proficient Painter: If you are a proficient painter, you have painted at least 6 brilliant paintings. They also tend to make more brilliant paintings and masterpieces than less proficient painters.
- Masterpainter: to become a masterpainter you need to paint at least 5 masterpieces. Every sold painting will be worth more.
- Once a painting is finished you can either sell your painting, frame it, put in your family inventory or just hang it on the wall.
- Paintings will be worth more during time.
- The value of your painting is also determined by the size of the canvas, The bigger the canvas the more it's worth.
- Artistic Sims will paint more masterpieces.
- When creating a still-life you capture by pressing "C", Change Canvassize with "I" and zoom in and out with "Z" and "X".
- Painting a portrait will take longer than painting a still-life
- You can memorize a scene with your mobile phone anywhere in your neighboorhood.