Guitar Skill Overview
Sheet Music is musical compositions that can be purchased at the bookstore. Once a Sim reaches certain levels they are able to learn the sheet music. Once you practice and become a learned guitar player you may be invited to play for parties and other venues. You can make Money for the household by taking these opportunities. Once your Sim reaches level 5 of the guitar skill they are able to perform for other Sims and serenade other Sims.
- Levels 1-4 Sim learns at least 2 basic practice songs per level.
- Level 5 Sim earns 3 new songs that other Sims enjoy listening to.
- Levels 6-10Sim learns at least one new song per level and performs it without fail.
Sheet Music and Levels to Learn
|Sheet Music||Level Required|
|Yes Ma'am I Do||5|
|A Perfect Moment||7|
|Improvise Here and Now||8|
- Master Guitarist - Master Guitarists learn to play every song they lern through skill advancement and purchased at the bookstore. After learning so many songs the will receive a special Master Track.
- Guitar Star - Guitar Stars must play at least 10 parties and venues in the town. Once they achieve this Skill Challenge they earn more tips for performances.
- Money Maker - This Sim must earn §5,000 playing the guitar to earn a master track to perform. Money can be earned though opportunities or tips.
- You can earn Guitar Skill Levels by playing for tips. Why not make some money while you learn?
- Sheet Music cannot be shared among Sims. Once your Sim learns the song it disappears.
- A Sim that can play a guitar really tends to liven up a party. Everyone at your party will have a good time.