Sheet Music is musical compositions that can be purchased at the bookstore. Once a Sim reaches certain levels they are able to learn the sheet music. Once you practice and become a learned bass player you may be invited to play for parties and other venues. You can make Money for the household by taking these opportunities. Once your Sim reaches level 5 of the bass skill they are able to perform for other Sims and also start playing more seriously, performing music other Sims enjoy.
- Levels 1-4 - Sim learns at least 2 basic practice songs per level.
- Level 5 - Sim earns 3 new songs that other Sims enjoy listening to.
- Levels 6-10 - Sim learns at least one new song per level and performs it without fail.
Sheet Music and Levels to Learn
|Sheet Music||Level Required|
|In My Truck||5|
|Cha Cha Cha Ching||6|
- Master Bassist - Master Bassists learn to play every song awarded to them and available for purchase at the store. After learning so many songs, they receive a special Master Track!
- Bass Star - Bass Stars must play at 10 Parties and Venues in the town to earn their title. Afterwards, they earn larger monetary rewards for tips and performances!
- Money Maker - This Sim must earn §25,000 playing the bass to earn a new Master Track to perform. Money can be earned though opportunities or tips.